Euro Flash / Mixed F.M Mix Vol.03

01. Impossible (Extended Version) - Captain Holywood Project
02. Hold On (Respect Maximum Mix) - Loft
03. Dreams (Will Come Alive) (Extended Version) - 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor
04. Tell It To My Heart (Discotech Remix) - Taylor Dayne
05. Right In The Night (Fall In Love With Music) - Jam & Spoon feat. Plavka
06. I Love To Love (Club Mix) - La Bouche
07. People (Everybody Needs Love) (CLub Mix) - Jamie Dee
08. I See You (Extended Version) - General Base
09. I Found Luv (Club Mix) - Taleesa
10. I Drove All Night (Club Mix) - Bandido
11. Generation Of Love (Ipanema Maxi Version) - Masterboy
12. Summer Is Crazy (Original Long Mix) - Alexia
13. Crying In The Rain (Extended Version) - Culture Beat.
14. Ride On A Meteorite (Extended Mix) - Antares
15. Dreaming Blue (Dance Mix) - Jamie Dee
16. Take Your Chance (Take The Original) - Fun Factory